Gamefroot "experience"

Welcome back! You're probably wondering what the hell this might be, well let me answer that for you y/n! (it means "you're name"). This is a Gamefroot coding that my classmates and I are working on. I honestly found nothing easy, and probably lost about twenty-six brain cells per minute.. And as you already noticed, I found EVERYTHING hard (I'm honestly not that smart..). It was pretty stressful, but I think there might have been some little spots of lights. Maybe like 1%. But something I need to work on more, might be the fact that I mostly helped everyone around me, more then I did myself.. Ok, have a nice rest of you're day, bye!

Comments

  1. Kia ora Ebony. Love the honesty of your reflection! You have shown commitment by getting your character working. Remember that this can develop your growth mindset and set you up for a great job one day! Ka rawe. Mr Fourie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello ebony you really helped me with your post and made me laugh a couple of times while reading it anyway ,I think it's a great post and , it made gamefroot coding easier for me , thank you .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about